Lateral Crab Walk
Possibly the most basic of banded exercises and one which targets the glutes and hips.
Ideally you'll want to lower yourself into a half squat but you can build yourself up to that over time.
- Position your short booty band just above your knees
- Keep your back straight & core engaged
- Eyes forward, don't look down as it'll arch your back & neck
- Lower into a half squat (or as low as you can go)
- Take a small step to the side before bringing the other foot to meet it
Aim for 3 sets of 8-12 reps or as many as you can do before
Try walking the length of your kitchen on 1 side before repeating on the other.