You'll need your long body band for this banded exercise, which targets your upper back, shoulders and biceps.
- Stand in the centre of your band and hold the other end with both hands.
- Your palms should be facing towards your body and your hands resting down by your thighs. This is your starting position.
- Keep your core engaged and back straight.
- Raise your hands straight up your body, keeping your elbows above your forearms.
- Aim to raise your hands to your chin
- Hold briefly before lowering slowly to the start position
Aim for 3 sets of 8-12 reps alone or as part of a circuit.
Too easy or looking to add progression? Increase your rep count, slow the movement down, widen your stance or increase the strength of your resistance band.
Shop Long Body Bands here